With your donations we reach almost 20,000 people each year through our varied arts programme.
This includes over 11,200 people locally, who get involved in the arts, many who wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity.
We also commission new work by emerging artists and run the ADAA Festival each May.
Support from our community enables us to successfully deliver the various strands of the organsiation
We are grateful to be able to build mutually beneficial, year-round partnerships with local, national and international businesses, many of whom have been on board for several years.
Our sponsors tell us they enjoy benefits such as:
- Raising their profile through our wide audience reach – we count over half a million attendances to our events and reach a lot more people through online and offline communications throughout the year
- Reaching new customers and increasing sales through our strong marketing
- Meeting their corporate social responsibility objectives by supporting the local community through our outreach work and by inviting staff to exclusive events at our iconic venue. Find out more about our work in the community here.
- Building relationships and investing in the local community by sponsoring the city’s foremost cultural organisation.
How to support us
- Become a Member or Patron,
- Get involved as a Sponsor
- Making a donation to our help play a part in our future.
To find out more and talk about what you would like to achieve, get in touch with Ngozika on +234 708 784 8178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all of our sponsors for their invaluable contribution.