MEDIA | PRESS | BLOGGER ?
*IMPORTANT* Please read the below BEFORE applying for press accreditation.
Who qualifies for a press badge at #Fooddancedrinkfestival?
- Editors, reporters, writers, television and radio producers, freelance writers/photographers and broadcast/Internet reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
- Press delegates must be registered members of the press.
- Delegates must be over 16 years of age and you will be asked to show a valid press card or proof of business activity
- Your press delegate pass allows you access to all three days of the event
- Registrations are reviewed and vetted by the team, badges will only be sent to those who meet our press pass criteria.
- Badge holders may be filmed, sound recorded and/or photographed for broadcast and/or future publicity, use of this badge signifies acceptance to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment.
- All camera crew personnel must be badged as press, and badges must be visible at all times.
- Submitted forms will go through a vetting process. ONLY successfully vetted applicants will be invited to pick up press tags.
- Each form filled equates to one (1) press tag application. For media who require more than one (1) press tag, each member of the team will need to fill this form.
- We ask that you do not bring friends or relatives with you to the Press Center.
Provide the information in the fields below to proceed
Apply for a Press Pass to ADAA Festival 2020
As always, no images taken from ADAA Festival can be sold for commercial gain.
REQUIRE PRESS IMAGES?
If you require any press images from the show, please contact the ADAA Festival communications manager email@example.com